it's not the precious cat litter it's dr. elsey's "cat attract."  100%
guaranteed money back.

In a message dated 1/13/2013 10:29:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
giordano.d...@gmail.com writes:

Have you tried dr elseys precious cat litter? It really does work, at
least when i tried it with my Buddy, who had felv and fiv and lived till he
was
about 11. It worked immediately for him.

On Jan 13, 2013, at 11:21  PM, _strchalbach@aol.com_