Love it love it love it!!! You hit the nail on the head Lee, cats kill from
instinct and hunger. Humans  kill from ego. It makes me sick (what humans do).
We pulled up into the driveway last night and a bunny ran across. My husband
said to me, "isn't it amazing how the cats don't seem to bother these rabbits?"
 yes it's amazing! Humans are amazing. They come up with the most wonderful
ideas, like gestation crates, a lovely form of all sorts of deprivation. What
bothers me is that we think we have the RIGHT to do what we do to other beings.
OK, I'm done. Thanks for the email(-:

Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.