consider adding Agaricus blazeii for white cell stimulation, obtaining from
atlasworldusa.com .  It worked great for my felv- boy when he was going
thru chemo for multi site lymphoma, the vets were astonished how great his
bloodwork was. Normally the white count would drop dramatically but his
stayed normal.  I get the human capsules then mix it in the wet food.  He
is super fussy but ate it without problem.  It is not very expensive, about
$1 a day.

the agaricus blazeii is a standard support recommended by Dr Alice Villa
Lobos, one of the top feline cancer speciaiists in the US.  Google immuno
nutrition villa lobos to find out more.

another thing to consider is transfer factor, more expensive but it is the
stuff in mother's milk that stimulates, trains and regulates the immune
system.  It works for any mammal.  There are several versions, the more
expensive one with tri-factor is supposed to tune up the immune system over
400 per cent.  I used to use it but had to give up due to the cost.  Can be
bought on Amazon.

good luck
KG