Could be overactive thyroid. Especially if she's eating normally or more than
normally and is getting thinner by the minute. That could also account for the
fact that she is cold. Is her fur dull looking and dry? If she can be trapped,
she would need a thyroid profile (T-3 and T-4) and a glucose test for diabetes.
She may have the equivalent of human pernicious anemia or chronic anemia so a
test for her hemoglobin level should also be done. These are things that
various cats I have had living with me over the years developed as they
aged.Hope it helps. You could also add NeutroVed to her food. It's a liquid
iron and vitamin compound for cats.

too!