Hi Marta,

Unfortuntely euthanasia is the best option in some cases. For example
if the cat who tested positive is a shelter cat.

However there are several of us on this list who have FelV sanctuaries,
and I am one of them. I have lost many kittens who has FelV pos. mothers
but my older FelV cats often live symptom free for many years. For example
I have two FelV + cats who are 5 years old.

Lorrie in WV