From: kasia mosko
Sent: Jun 7, 2013 11:07 AM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: [Felvtalk] Getting myself ready for the battle

Hi All,

So I am getting myself ready for the emergency situations, since the most important thing with felv cats is not to let them get sick. I am wondering what exactly do  I need? So far I've got on my list: scale to monitor their weight, thermometer, antibiotics  (in case i see any scratches) to prevent infections. I definitely need something good for immune system. I also talked with the vet and we decided to put them on interferon alpha...may help. Please, members with felv experience, let me know what else could be helpful.

Thanks,
Kasia