-----Original Message-----

         I contacted Dr. Thomas in March about IR, and she seems to feel it's
the best way to go with a symptomatic cat. By the time I got the IR that,
Gribble was improving, so we are holding that in reserve.

         I'm still trying to figure out why there isn't more info about
treating FeLV. The usual volume of research I can dig up on a disease/condition
just isn't there. Because nothing works? Because most Vets and owners don't
treat? Because FeLV isn't often diagnosed in cats that are "healthy" enough to
warrant treatment? I don't know.

         I'll try to remember to ask my Vet today. I don't know that she's ever
tried to treat FeLV before.

Margo