Ember's first post-test vet put her on interferon alpha. I'm not sure
that it does anything, but she's done so well that I have no plans to
stop giving it to her. Glad that Tofu is such a strong girl. I hope
she's staying cool right now. It's terrible in AR right now, though
we're supposed to get some relief in a few days.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013, at 01:38 PM, [1]ad...@fuzzyfriendsrescue.com