Hi felv friends,

I was away from emails for several days, so I am not sure whether bathing
options has been mentioned in this thread about ringworm. If they been
mentioned, please skip this email. If not, here they are:

I know 2 shampoos can eliminate ringworm very effectively by just bathing
the cat (or just his/her infected area) twice a week.

1. Malaseb shampoo: it contains 2% Miconazole which can treat ringworm very
effectively. It is available on Amazon.
2. Nizoral Shampoo: it is a human dandruff shampoo made with Ketoconazole.
The 1% version can be obtained in drug stores. Although taking Ketoconazole
by mouth could make cat lethargy, such side effect is less seen when only
using it by bathing as far as I know. There is also a pet version of 2%
Ketoconazole shampoo, but you will need a prescription to get that.

hope it helps.
catherine