First of all, the vets blow way out of proportion the contagious factor in
FeLv. Yes, a cat can be latent, as were my Tiger Boy and Twerp. Both latent,
both tested negative all their long lives, then towards the end, they got a URI
plus kidney failure and both passed within days of each other at ages 13 and
14. They lived with 8 other cats. I tested periodically but none of their mates
ever turned positive and all the cats in that group regularly slept together,
groomed each other, ate from the same dishes and shared litter boxes. You can't
make any hard, fast rules with FeLv. Your cat has been living with the other
cats so it's up to you whether she should continues to do that. However, please
don't have her killed just because she tested positive. As for a cat going
outside and bringing in FeLv, I really don't think so. They have to have some
type of long term exposure or critical exposure - like meeting a cat who is
already ill from the disease and
 grooming him. It's not airborne.