Pet Tinic will help if she’s anemic, the others are immune boosters. DMG is
fairly proven to generally boost the immune system but it’s mild, Transfer
Factor is unproven but people use it anyway, and interferon is similar. I’d
start with DMG. It should be harmless (you can find a lot of info about it
online). Still, best to talk to your vet to get their approval.