Hi,

My name is Michelle and I used to be a regular on this list for several years
when I had 6 FeLV+ cats, none of whom, unfortunately, are still with me. At the
time, several of us were ordering feline interferon omega and would send it to
each other when needed in an emergency. I have an FIV+ cat now who appears to
have non-effusive FIP (not definite but many signs pointing there). The only
hope of helping that is feline interferon omega given in combination with
steroids, and given quickly. I will not be able to get it quickly. Does anyone
have it who might be willing to sell me a few doses to get him started while I
try to get it? Or to do an exchange like we used to do, sending me a few doses
while I order and then I send it back?

Michelle L.
NJ (used to be MA)