Thank you Susan! And Lorrie. They have taken a few cats from our local shelter,
and I know some who are taking one there tomorrow. A close friend has one
pending retest this week who will otherwise be euthanized and we've since heard
Suzy's will take, so I will pass this on. Susan, if you know where I can find
direct feedback can you let me know, so I may share with those sending or
considering sending cats there? I understand if you can't or don't have this
information. Thanks so much for your input!!

Heather

Sent from my iPhone