Hi Jetty,

Virbagen Omega is recombinant feline interferon, a much better choice than human interferon. Somewhat expensive, I think. A 5-pack of 10MU is approximately 430 Euros from Abbeyvet exporter in the UK. Here is a link to the exporter. Only a veterinarian can place the order, but you can make an account just to look at their catalogue.

https://www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk/

Note: I have not yet tried Virbagen Omega or this exporter, but am planning on it after research I have done. I am also looking at some other possibilities, but this seems to be the best choice, especially since Harley is showing signs of mild stomatitis, and I found an article written by a veterinary dentist that has used this product (see page 10):

http://www.dentistvet.com/docs/Gingivostomatitis-Veterinary-InfoApr2012.pdf

Marsha