I've mixed Felv+ cats with adult vaccinated negative cats for years and have
never had a transmission that I am aware of. I've had other cats retested only
as part of the diagnostic process when they have become ill and have never had
a positive test. I personally don't think Felv is as easily transmitted as its
reputation suggests.