Elisabeth,
Thank-you so much for sharing your story.  I too have Felv + kitty of 6 mos.
We’ve nicknamed him Slayer of Dragons!  We’re all having so much fun with him.
I do keep in the back of my mind that his life will be short.  Trying like hell
to just enjoy the moments I have with him.  So sorry for your loss.
In Sympathy,
Debi Kraal