sANDY, NEVER APOLIGISE.  ANYTHING WE LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER IS TO OUR GAIN.  I
HAVE HAD 2 POSITIVE FELV CATS.  ONE DIED AFTER ABOUT 2 YEARS, BUT SHE HAD MANY
OTHER ISSUES INCLUDING A RACCON BITING OFF HER TAIL.  ANNIE IS STIL FIT AS A
FIDDLE AND GIVING EVERYONE ELSE FITS.  THE OTHERS ARE ALL VACCINATED AGAINST
FELV AND SO FAR, ALL END UP DYING OF OLD AGE, USUALLY 18  OR SO.  i THIN THAT
GIVING THEM LOTS OF LOVE, GOOD FOOD AND MEDICAL TREATMENT WHEN NEEDED COUNTS
FOR SO MUCH.  KEEP ON ADOPTING, YOUR LIFE WILL BE FULL.
DORLIS