Hi Jane

I would be interested in knowing which research you have found. I have not
located the research you reference. The only references to any link between
Winstrol and heart issues which I have located, is not supported by any actual
research nor even any case studies. I found suggestions linking Winstrol and
heart issues in humans, but again, when examined closer, commentators have
noted that again, there is no scientific support for the suggestion. The
suggestion is made in connection with athletes who die suddenly from cardiac
issues, but when looked at with any degree of care, several obvious things
emerge: the athlete is on a cocktail of dozens of medication and the athlete is
taking the medications at hundreds or thousands of times greater doses than
recommended. It has taken me months and months of research to dig deep enough
to get to this stage. What I seem to find, repeatedly, is that it is very easy
to find a list of suggested concerns about Winstrol, but there is no s
 cientific support that I am able to find, that supports these listed concerns
- and in fact, the opposite. Despite the fact that athletes regularly abuse
Winstrol by injecting it or orally taking it at many, many times therapeutic
dosage levels, there are almost no reports of adverse events with the Winstrol.
As one article put it, it is the reason that professional athletes entirely
ignore scientific warnings about Winstrol and the other performance-enhancing
steroids. The article indicated that athletes saw scientists proven wrong
twice: first, scientists said that the drugs were not effective, whereas the
athletes knew otherwise, and virtually all spheres of professional athletics
have a good proportion, if not the majority of athletes using these steroids to
become faster, stronger, more resilient and to heal faster; second, scientists
warned of the danger of these steroids, when athletes were aware of the
unbelievably high doses they were using, with little or no advers
 e effects.

How you want to proceed is up to you, but I suggest that if you actually want
to try the Winstrol, asking your vet to do research will get you absolutely
nowhere. I would expect the vet to encounter the reported concerns that seem to
be repeated verbatim from site to site, with no references. I doubt most vets
would go further, given what appears to be a high reluctance to use Winstrol -
a reluctance which vets have told me stems from a report years back that
Winstrol could cause liver damage.

I'll leave it at that.

Amani