It seems you are on the right track and keeping his feedings small will help
also.  I know my Harley who is not sick, just gulps down too much at one time
and then up chucks has to get small amounts to prevent that.  I also have a pot
of lemon grass for the cats to munch on when their stomachs are upset.    With
all he has going on, he has a lot on his plate to deal with and other than the
right medications, the greatest gift you can give him i love.  mWill keep both
of yu in my prayers.

---- Rachel Dagner <rdag...@novahrc.com> wrote:
> My cat Tucker was throwing up his food. We went to the vet and got an X-ray
> which showed a mass in his chest. I brought him home with steroids but he
> still couldn't keep food down probably the mass was restricting the  food
> from passing through since he was just regurgitating it right back up. Then
> he totally quit wanting to eat. Went to the vet and got high calorie
> emergency food and a syringe , watched a video on how to do it on YouTube. I
> was syringe feeding him for several days, I was doing some research and saw a
> lot of great reviews on Life Gold I had it sent over night from Amazon. I got
> it yesterday and gave him his two doses. Today he is eating on his own and
> eating quite a bit of the emergency food and even his dry food that I
> crunched up small. No regurgitation after all day of eating. I am only giving
> him a small amount each hour of so as not to upset his stomach, or overwhelm
> him. Maybe you can try syringe feeding and/or the liquid gold. I hope it is
> not lympho
 ma