Oral dosing is okay with human interferon Alfa 2b. You might want to try
retromad1, imported from Malaysia. There is a man, John B., on the fivtherapy
yahoogroup who has a colony of felv and fiv cats, and lots of good advice. You
might want to join that group (felv is discussed there, even though the group
name is fivtherapy). Also, I will get in touch with

John via private email about your kitty. He is in South Africa, so if you’re in
the US, there might be a time delay.

BTW, I don’t hear too many success stories about tcyte. Not that it causes
harm, to my knowledge, just that it doesn't seem to help.

- Lorraine