Hi.  I would do the following:

1.  Try making the liver shake (the recipe has been posted but I can repost it if you don't have it) and warm some up for her. And try sour cream.  Simon will eat these two things but not much else right now.  You may need to get her started with each of them by putting a small touch of it on her lips to let her see how it tastes.

2. If you need to syringe her, I would get A/D prescription food from the vet's, which is a fatty vitamin-rich food for sick cats who are not eating much, and thin it a little by mixing in a tad of chicken baby food. Then syringe her by holding her in front of you, with you behind her, and opening her mouth with one hand and putting the syringe in with the other. Syringe at an angle, not straight down her throat, so you don't gag her, and let her swallow after every 1 cc.  If she is eating nothing else, she will probably need to get at least 90 cc's a day to maintain weight, depending on how big she is.

3. For fluids, I would give her subcutaneous fluids. It is not hard once you are shown how. You should be able to get them from your vet and get a tutorial on how to do it from one of the vet techs. It is much more efficient and effective than syringing water and you can give a lot more.

Hope that helps and good luck,
Michelle

P.S. You also might want to try an appetite stimulant like Cirproheptadine (but start with a small amount because some cats have a reaction to it), which you can get from your vet, or some steroids (but steroids can make healing slower, so may be contraindicated).