Lisa and all who are interested,
     I wrote to Dr. Susan about the possibility of her writing an article for us and/or the website about feline leukemia and I got this response today:

Hi Anne:

I wrote an article some time ago with basic information about FeLV:
http://www.winnfelinehealth.org/health/FeLV.html

But I just don't have time to update it or write anything more indepth due to my travel and lecture commitments right now.

You are certainly welcome to continue to forward questions from the list and I will do my best to answer them.

Dr. Susan
Chapter Author, A Home Veterinary Guide, in:
The CFA Complete Cat Book
http://www.cfainc.org/catalog/books.html#completecatbook

Feline Reproduction Manual:
http://catvet.homestead.com/ReproCD.html

Susan Little, DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)
Bytown Cat Hospital
Ottawa, Canada
http://catvet.homestead.com

Anne and Jimi Too Cool, Simms, Sophie and other furry friends in MI