In a message dated 1/22/2005 12:57:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've been thinking about doing that, Sally.  I haven't because I really just believe I have too many cats in too small a house.  But maybe I might find out something that would help.

Thanks,
Tonya
Tonya,
If you really think that is the problem try making different levels for the cats to use..this gives them ALOT more room...you can try those shelves that lead to "tracks" that go around the celings..or even just stair like shelves..big enough for a kitty to sit on...they make really neat "furniture"/ "decorations" too..even without the kitties sitting on them..just empty shelves..in neat patterns..that go up the walls....just let them be for the cats to have more room...
Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)