<<<Along the same line of questions, my cats seems to crave Vitamin D milk,
so I give them all a bowl in the morning, I have read that cows milk is not
good for cats. Am I haming them in anyway? >>>

I doubt it has anything to do with the vitamin D supplementation in the
milk; it seems to be a common thing that cats like milk, whether it be cow's
milk, or goat's milk, or whatever.

You should check with your own vet to be sure there is no reason why your
cat couldn't have a taste of milk. In most cases, we only worry if milk
gives the cat intestinal upset (vomiting or diarrhea). Cow's milk has more
lactose than queen's milk, and most cats have limited ability to digest
lactose as adults, so it can sometimes give them GI upset.

Dr. Susan
Chapter Author, A Home Veterinary Guide, in:
The CFA Complete Cat Book
http://www.cfainc.org/catalog/books.html#completecatbook

Feline Reproduction Manual:
http://catvet.homestead.com/ReproCD.html