Kerry,
   Whether Pet Tinic or anything like it will help in any way depends on why he is anemic.  They are mostly iron supplements, but a lot of causes of anemia have nothing to do with iron.  You could try putting some Pet Tinic in some sour cream, but I think you are taking the risk that if he does not like that he will then stop eating the sour cream, which seems to be his only sustenance currently. It is for that reason that I did not try putting things in Simon's sour cream when it was all he wanted.  If Levi is still eating liver shake (it sounds like he isn't), then that has a ton of iron and vitamins in it as well and probably obviates the need for Pet Tinic or another supplement.  If he has stopped eating liver shake, how old was it? Simon will only eat it the day I make it or the next day, and then does not want it. Whatever is left at that point I give to my dog and make a new batch.  Also, he seems crazier about the liver shake when made with carrot juice (from health food store-- Odwalla brand in small bottle) than when I made it with V-8 or tomato juice, and he likes it warmed until it is almost hot and will not drink it cold.  If you have not tried these strategies with Levi you could try them to see if he might eat the liver shake again.  Apparently some cats actually like Pet Tinic, and I know some like Nutrical, so you could try just putting one of those in a bowl in front of him and see if he will eat it.

Michelle