From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: getting them in the carrier

> I don't know if this has been suggested already so sorry if I'm being
repetitive, but I find with mine if I leave a carrier out with a blanket in
it some catnip and toys, at all times it is alot less scary when I shut the
door behind my fur kids. They play in it so before and after the vet trip
its a cat gym, they wrestle in it and play king of the mountain, I think
maybe they forget the in between part.