Gray would say that all of them, and us also, will "go," the question is just when.  I am very bad at taking this advice myself, but we should all try to take one day at a time.  When I say to Gray that someone is dying, he says that they are still living, and that all living is constantly getting closer to death. Every day of life is a day of life. Again, I am so bad at internalizing this myself-- I worry all day long and am so anxious and beside myself about Simon, Fern, and all the sick cats and other animals (and humans too). But I wish I could internalize it. I think it is right.
Michelle