I've never used Feliway, I'm heading for the pet store right now.  I have some rescue remedy.  I'll try it as a transdermal tomorrow.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh Nina, good luck!!! I'm glad you're going. I would spray lots of Feliway in the carrier and on whatever towel or bed you put in it, and maybe on something near her about 20 minutes prior to putting her in the carrier so she is calmer. Do you put rescue remedy on their ears (the inside of the ears)? This is also calming.  And bandaids are a good idea, too, of course!
Michelle