I just got off the phone with the FDA and the moratorium, which was apparently put in place in December, was just lifted this week.  Yay! Anyone who wants VO, do it now! Of course, when I insisted on getting a time estimate of when mine will be processed, she shuffled through the papers on her desk and said the vet's application is not there and he should resend it! Since she had just told me she is processing them in order of arrival starting with November 1, I flipped out. She agreed to consider it according to the date on the application rather than the date she gets the fax, which would probably be tomorrow since the oncologist is out today.  I am now biting my nails about that, but am so glad that the moratorium was lifted!!
Michelle