This is what I sent to all my other groups/lists/friends a few of you might recognized it if your on some of the yahoo groups. In the last 24 hours....

Please Vote!
Kitties gotta win.
This is the contest of the century between the Cats & Dogs.  (Thanks Diane great idea) Catlovers are sitting on pins and needles from all parts of the world.
It will be the first ever winning this contest for cats if we can get the votes in everyday, because it's geared towards the dogs. They don't expect the cats to win....let's show them!Keep voting daily until the 30th of January up to midnight Pacific time.
We need all the votes we can get!!!

Vote for my Rescue Siameses "KITTEN TRIO" it's a race please continue voting daily.
Let's blow the doors off the dogs!

http://www.pnwanimaladoption.com/contest.html

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!
More will be posted soon.

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html