From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cherie A Gabbert
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:07 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Leeloo is at rest

Hear, hear Nina....I told agirlfriend awhile ago about my 24 year old smell, and she said I was nuts, even though she loves cats she does not think one smells better than the other......she will learn ;-))
Cherie

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just the other day, I was breathing deep with my nose buried in Jazz's
fur thinking, if anyone knew how much I love the way my kittens smell,
they'd think I was crazy.

That's one of the reasons I love this list; you make me feel less crazy.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks Steve,
>
> Dale had a unique odor when he was a kitten and had a liver shunt. I
> miss it now sometimes - because of the emotional stuff we went through
> back then, not because of what his odor meant. I would never wish
> what we went through on anyone, and I would prefer not to have to go
> through it again, but anytime I was going to be gone for more than 2
> hours, Dale either went with me or went to a baby sitter along with a
&g! t; credit card and ER vet phone number and driving directions with