That is good, I am glad, I am sure you would like to see him back to where he was a week ago "Pink and Naughty" but at least he is not as bad as he was two weeks ago, I guess we all have to take the good and the bad, I am rooting for your guys....YEAH GO SIMON ;-))
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I can see the chemo affecting him more now, actually. he is still playing and eating a little, but looks a little off and when he sits he is crouching rather than sitting up, like he does not feel so well. He had 2 rough days from the chemo last time, and was worse than this by this amount of time after it, so I am hoping it does not get worse and that he feels better soon.
Thanks.
Michelle