That is great, I sort of wish I had a carpeted wall, my kitties would get a kick out of it....I can picture it, thank you for the smile :-))
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm glad Effie is feeling good enough to make you chase her!

Simon is even naughtier today.  He is literally-- literally-- climbing the walls!  Our house is from the 70's and one wall in the main room, the one with the Buddha pictures in the photos I posted-- is carpeted. He literally climbed up that wall and into the ceiling beams this morning.  Once I was sure he was ok, I was pretty happy about it. :)

Michelle