My vet recently mentioned that there is a new vaccine about to be approved that is for FELV & FIV…  I have my negs vaccinated for FELV but not for FIV as I had read someplace that it was not particularly effective, could cause some problems & that cat would show + for FIV.  My vet seemed to be happy with the new vaccine saying he did not like the old vaccine.  To be honest he mentioned it on a day I was in with Big Boy & was anxious to leave so I really didn’t spend much time discussing it.  …  My guys are not due for vaccination for several months but before he wants to use this new vaccine, I was wondering if anyone else had heard about this.

Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED]