Sorry for the first blank post....

I was working in my office when I hear a crash in the dining room, now everyone knows morning time is when cats go nuts, so I rush in to see what happened. I find my puzzel all over the place, I just started (thank god) a 1000 piece puzzel, I just finished the edges and I walk in to find 3 of my 5 looking as innocent as can be....they would be pointing a paw at one another if they could. So I start whisteling and putting the pieces back together, all the while Cady my youngest thinks it is a game and she is batting pieces around the floor and taking them into different rooms for me to find. Needless to say I am not sure I have all the peices, but I guess I will not know until I finish it......Thought you guys would appreciate that ;-))
Have a purrfect day
Cherie