In a message dated 2/1/2005 7:22:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
One
American lab I worked with had the right result only 50% of the time - you
do just as well tossing a coin and it costs less.

that's pretty bad!!!

what about the western Inkblot tests and all that stuff..if you dont mind the history lesson  :)

I thought the IFA and Dr Hardy's tests were different too....?

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)