What's this about Wellness?  I gave a can of sardines, crab and ...? to my cat a few days ago...he ate it with gusto and then projectile vomitted about 10 minutes later?  I threw the rest out..just in case.

BONNIE J KALMBACH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have two large cans of Wellness and I'm afraid to use them after
reading some posts here. Last week, I gave a little to my 18 year-old
Fu, along with other food - a little bit of A/D, a little of Nutro,
and a tad of Fancy Feast (I usually put several kinds on my finicky
eaters' dishes) - and he had diarrhea for a couple of days. Fu has
been in remission from intestinal cancer for nearly three years.

Should I throw out those two new cans of Wellness, feed them to my
other kitties, is anyone else still feeding Wellness???

puzzled in Wisconsin,
Bonnie

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!