In a message dated 2/3/2005 2:52:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So what is correctly, and how do you know?
Cherie

Cherie,
   I am not sure if you are asking your question in general or are asking Dr. Susan a question.  If you are asking Dr. Susan, she will be back on the 7th of Feb. from her meeting in Houston. I just wasn't sure who you were directing the question to.  I can send her this when she gets back, if you would like, OK?

Anne and Jimi Too Cool, Simms and Sophie among other furry friends in MI