They have been tested for hemobart and we even did
antibiotics just in case we missed something.  they
are also on prednisone, a steroid.  they take
interferon but obviously not the feline one.  I'll
look into the auto immune reaction.  I think that
would show up in the chem panel/bloodwork that I do
every few months but I'll ask my vet about it.

=====
Amy Wilkins
Woof Wagon
www.woofwagon.com