They tested it with a ph strip and it was 6.  Apparently 6.5 and above is
assumed to be struvite and 6.5 and below is assumed to be oxylate, but the ph
strips are not incredibly sensitive/accurate so could be off by .5 or so, so
they
don't know. Do you know if there is a more accurate ph test than the strips?
If there is, maybe I should try to get it so that, if it is oxylate, I figure
out what to do sooner.
Michelle