From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 7:43 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Email from Cherie regarding why no postings!

Hi Cherie, sorry to take so long to respond. My health has really
fallen off this past year... Once we solve whatever is causing there
to be no mail for the whole group (we use a remote list host), I'll
see if we can fix your problem (they may be related?). Also, certain
ISPs (yours being SBGlobal.net) don't like large volumes from such
mailing lists. Have you had any "mailbox full" problems lately? In
any event, I will try to see what I can do on Monday. Take care, and
best wishes to you and yours.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!
More will be posted soon.

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html