Dear all,

I'm using a DG discretization to solve different kinds of wave equations in time domain. I would like to use faster assembly for these systems. Garth suggested using
parameters['form_compiler']['representation'] = 'tensor'
in stead of the default
parameters['form_compiler']['representation'] = 'quadrature'

Unfortunatly the tensor representation appears not to support Facet Normals:
"ffc.tensor.monomialextraction.MonomialException: No handler defined for terminal FacetNormal."

I would be happy to invest some time in adding the necessary code to make this possible (since I really need the speed-up), is there anyone who could get me started (Give a rough idea of what has to be done, and what scripts I should look at)?

Thanks in advance,
Steven

P.s. I have some experience with making adjustments to dolfin