Great, just note Garth's comment: if you make pull requests with small
self-contained commits with specific fixes and changes it's much easier and
quicker for us to test, approve and merge into fenics master, as opposed to
one big pull request at the end where it's hard to see the consequences of
all the changes.

Martin