Lifting this here instead of commenting hidden inside this commit

https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/ufl/commits/b1b19fcc037837fa67d9584d891f821bafe20d1d?at=master

where Anders writes
"""
Define measure dX = dx + dC. This includes all uncut cells and the
visible portion of all cut cells. The measure dX thus naturally
corresponds to integration over the entire computational domain.
"""

At first I thought this looks nice, but how does it work with properties
of measures such as integration domain and subdomain id?
If these are not the same for dx and dC, dX cannot be used.

I.e. given dX = dx + dC I would assume the following to hold:

dX(mesh1) == dx(mesh1) + dC(mesh1)
dX(3) == dx(3) + dC(3)
dX(3, domain=mesh1) == dx(3, domain=mesh1) + dC(3, domain=mesh1)

but I'm not sure if the dC terms here are well formed.

Martin