Dear Sir or Madam,

Do you have a Paypal account and want to earn a SIGNIFICANT amount of money
by doing practically NOTHING?  If you do, then this is your opportunity to
start a business relationship with an international medical supply company
"Carex Pharmaceuticals Corporation".
Carex Pharmaceuticals Corporation is NOT a marketing company; there is
NOTHING to buy and NOTHING to sign up for, and most importantly, NO WORK is
required on your part in order to collect large quantities of cash within a
1-3 hours of recieving this message.
Our company gives you first time an opportunity to earn 20 % from all
translations that will go trough your account in paypal. After next
transactions you will receive 25% as a Gold member.
After receiving money on your PayPal account, you will have to send 80% to
our manager to Europe through Western Union.

Here are the requirements:
1. You must have verified PayPal account.
2. You have to tell us your full name, real telephone number, your e-mail
registered in PayPal and when you're ready to work with our company just
send an e-mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

This is your chance to try yourself in your new money making program. You
will see the result in 36 hours after sending your information to our email
"[EMAIL PROTECTED] "

Benjamin Larson
Carex Pharmaceuticals Corporation,
Executive Officer