On 25.07.2014 10:59, db0 company wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Andreas Cadhalpun
<andreas.cadhal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
It would be great, if you could also include copyright and license here.

The website currently doesn't have any license, so the less/css.
I think we should add one, but I'm not sure I'm able to do that since
I'm not the only contributor.

While it would be nice if the website had a proper license, it's not really important. But it is necessary that anything ending up in the release tarball, like the style.min.css, has a proper license.

As git blame tells me that you are the only contributor to style.css and thus the copyright holder, you can choose a license for it. The style.min.css also contains the bootstrap.min.css, but that has a MIT license anyway.

Best regards,
Andreas