On 26.11.2014 23:27, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:
Hi Lukasz. Are you sending an updated patch for this one
or I missed it somehow?

maybe I should avoid commenting patches in other threads, but I removed this for now. I will repost it when it is finished. I submitted it just to present test results against base of all changes regarding configuration parsing. (plenty of things in stream configuration has changed) and some hint about Makefile, but the test was in quite early state and I've had not time to continue on it yet.