On 2/21/15 8:51 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 08:05:40AM -0700, Deron wrote:
On 2/15/15 5:44 AM, Anshul wrote:
attached another cleaned patch.

-Anshul
Not sure if I should be posting here, privately, or do the user list
since it is an unaccepted patch... This patch applies cleanly to
here is fine, knowing of potential problems with patches before they
are applied is usefull

Do you have a link to a source file that works for you that I can test against, to see if it is my source material? I can upload mine, but it is huge (19mbs tuner capture).

Thanks,

Deron

ffmpeg git of that day, and with minor adjustment to current git,
but either crashes the same for me right away. Here is the back
trace from gdb:

[...]