Hi Martin,

On 09.03.2015 22:08, Martin Storsjö wrote:
Thanks for the patch, and thanks for finding the issue.

You're quite correct that the error handling here is broken, but I'm not
able to reproduce it by trying to mux bmp into this muxer - that
actually succeeds.

I guess I'm using the wrong command then, because it doesn't work with any codec:
avconv -i anything -f rtp_mpegts out
It always fails with:
"Max packet size 0 too low"

Would you mind sending the patches inline - that would ease review of them.

I'll try.

Your patch causes avformat_write_trailer to be called, even if
avformat_write_header failed - that's not the right way to handle it.

Indeed that's wrong.

I'll send a new version of the patch that handles it correctly.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Andreas