Hello,

I've attached a patch that adds support for extraction of KLV data from SDI
VANC.
Code is enabled with a special *output_klv* option and is otherwise unused.

This was tested with an off the shelf UDP -> SDI decoder that preserves KLV
and inserts them in VANC, following the guidelines in MISB ST 0605.

I'm working on another patch that will enable *avdevice/decklink_enc* to do
that as well, and it will also require *output_klv* option to be used.